Sr. Specialist Consultant - AI/ML
DESCRIPTION Are you passionate about Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
and Deep Learning? Are you passionate about helping customers
build solutions leveraging the state-of-the-art AI/ML/DL tools on
Amazon Web Service (AWS)? Come join us!
At Amazon, we've been investing deeply in artificial intelligence for
over 20 years, and many of the capabilities customers experience are
driven by machine learning. Amazon.com's recommendations engine
is driven by machine learning (ML), as are the paths that optimize
robotic picking routes in our fulfillment centers. Our supply chain,
forecasting, and capacity planning are also informed by ML
algorithms. Alexa is fueled by Natural Language Understanding and
Automated Speech Recognition deep learning; as is our drone
initiative, Prime Air, and the computer vision technology in our new
retail experience, Amazon Go. We have thousands of engineers at
Amazon committed to machine learning and deep learning, and it's a
big part of our heritage.
Within AWS, we're focused on bringing that knowledge and capability
to customers through three layers of the AI stack: 1) Frameworks and
Infrastructure with tools like Apache MxNet and TensorFlow, 2)
Machine Learning Platforms such as Amazon SageMaker for data
scientists and 3) API-driven Services like Amazon Lex, Amazon Polly,
Amazon Transcribe, Amazon Comprehend, and Amazon Rekognition
to quickly add intelligence to applications with a simple API call.
AWS is looking for an AI/ML Specialist TAM, who will be the Subject
Matter Expert (SME) for helping customers in the APJC (Asia-Pacific,
Japan and China) design and support
solutions that leverage the third
tier of our ML stack. You will partner with TAMS, Solution Architects,
Sales, Business Development and the AI Service teams to enable
customer adoption and revenue attainment for Amazon SageMaker,
Amazon Transcribe, Amazon Rekognition, Amazon Comprehend and
the other AWS AI services in APAC. You will develop white papers,
blogs, reference implementations, labs, workshops and presentations
to evangelize AWS AI design patterns and best practices for all of the
AWS AI services.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
• Work with customers' development and data science teams to deeply
understand their business and technical needs and design AI solutions
that make the best use of the AWS cloud platform and AWS AI
Services including Amazon Sagemaker, Amazon Forecast, Amazon
Rekognition, Amazon Transcribe, Amazon Personalize and the other
• Thought Leadership - Evangelize AWS AI services and share best
practices through forums such as AWS blogs, whitepapers, reference
architectures and public-speaking events such as AWS Summit, AWS
• Partner with TAMs, Sales, Business Development and the AI Service
teams to accelerate customer adoption and revenue attainment in the
of Amazon Comprehend, Amazon Rekognition, Amazon
Transcribe, Amazon Lex, Amazon Translate, Amazon Polly and the
other AI services.
. Educate internal support employees on the AWS AI/ML stack
through brown bags, ML workshops, and hands on training
• Act as a technical liaison between customers and the AI services
engineering teams to provide customer driven product improvement
feedback and support.
• Develop and support an AWS internal community of AI related
subject matter experts in
ML/AI Specialist TAM role, working with BD on outbound GTM
composition and execution. Focus on the MLAI Services layer above
SageMaker (e.g.: Lex, Polly, Rekognition...)
We attract a culturally diverse workforce and we pride ourselves on our inclusive culture. We feel dedicated to bring our peculiar selves to work every day and because of this we provide the optimal guidance to our customers.
We believe in supporting the needs of our people and their family members. Benefits include subsidised private healthcare for employee and dependents, insurance, paid maternity/adoption/parental leave, commuter benefits, and phone allowance, to name a few.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • 2+ years experience in the field of AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and related technologies.
• 2+ years experience developing AI models in real-world environments and integrating AI/ML and other AWS services into large-scale production applications.
• 2+ years design/implementation/consulting experience building cloud solutions using AWS.
• 5+ years professional experience in software development in languages like Java, Python, Scala. Experience working with RESTful API and general service oriented architectures.
• 2+ years experience with the staistics of machine learning
• Experience influencing and building mindshare convincingly with any audience. Practice and experience in public speaking to large audiences.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
• Experience communicating effectively across internal and external organizations, for complex mission-critical solutions
• Experience with predictive analytics, semi- and unstructured data
• Experience deploying production-grade machine learning solutions on public cloud platforms
• Data science background and experience manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, cross-validation and deployment at scale.
• Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe and Torch.
• • Experience with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable, particularly Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, Machine Learning, IoT, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 Container Service, Greengrass.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected.