Technical Learning Manager - Audit
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 26 Sep 17
See job description for details
- Apply your Audit experience to drive & implement Learning strategy
- Melbourne or Sydney location
- An agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
In our People, Performance & Culture team we deliver seamless human resources solutions to the business.
Our Audit Learning team is looking to recruit an experienced Manager to work closely with key stakeholders in the Audit & Assurance business and across PPC to drive and implement the learning strategy for Audit & Assurance.
Your new role
You will be a high calibre professional able to develop relationships with the Audit & Assurance business and will work on the following:
- Create and implement the learning solutions contained in the Audit & Assurance Learning framework which meet the requirements of key business stakeholders
- Evaluate learning material from KPMG Global ensuring relevance
- Accountability for the delivery of effective technical and behavioural learning solutions in line with agreed milestones and business requirements
- Ensure our people are achieving learning outcomes through management of program feedback and relevant relationships
- Ensure that the needs of the Audit & Assurance business are represented in the development of firm-wide learning solutions
- Manage relationships with the Tax Institute and other external parties
You should be commercially mature and articulate and your skills and experience will include the following:
- CA qualification (CPA with relevant experience may be considered)
- Vocational/Tertiary qualifications in Adult Learning or related discipline an advantage
- Excellent project management skills are essential
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment whilst being flexible
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship skills
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to team development and transfer of knowledge
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
To be considered please submit your application online.
Advertised: 07 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 06 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time