Technical Program Manager
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia's fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG's Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact. Your role
As a Technical Program Manager at Airwallex you will drive the end to end delivery of key initiatives. Your success will be defined by your ability to work closely across our commercial, design, engineering , product and data analytics teams to ensure the way we deliver work is focussed on great customer outcomes.
As a result of rapid growth we require someone to help optimise our financial forecasting, delivery methodologies, engineering sprint planning, project planning & scheduling and resource allocation. Delivering great work requires focus, our new technical program management function will play a key role in our company being successful.
You will also prove adept day to day at managing your time between multiple competing priorities and demonstrate experience delivering hyper growth across a complex portfolio of products.
Who you are
- You are a leader- Who enjoys formally coaching other team members
- You are committed - you strive to produce high quality and tested solutions in everything you do
- You know API's - from designing to building REST APIs
- You are team player- fostering effective collaboration in multi-disciplinary squads across regions
- You are a thought leader - Attracting other senior hires to the company through your knowledge sharing
- You are a passionate problem solver - weighing up pros and cons of new tech solutions before implementing them with your team
- 5+ years' experience in similar or related technology roles (software engineering, systems engineering or technical product/program management experience)
- A track record of providing program management across all phases of software development from initiation to deployment
- Ability to handle multiple, high-priority projects in a demanding environment
- A responsive and collaborative team-player mentality
- Strong organisational skills with demonstrated attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, enabling you to deeply understand customer needs and navigate to successful solutions
- A bias towards outcomes and customer success, with relentless focus and creativity to achieve our objectives
- Knowledge of the payments domain / financial services will be advantageous
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.