Telecommunications & Vendor Analyst
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 21 Oct 17
See job description for details
- Got big plans for your career? Ours are even bigger
- Value diversity? It's what sets us apart.
- Want to make a real difference to communities? We already are.
As the Telecommunications & Vendor Reporting Analyst, you will provide support to the Vendor Manager and Head of Procurement across all vendor reporting services. This role is a 12 month fixed term contract with potential to go permanent.
Your new role
The variety in your role will come from but not be restricted to:
- Evaluating, analysing and creating telecommunications reports
- Reporting on IT vendors on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Vendor invoicing and contract management
- Working with stakeholders to manage and continuously improve the contract event management process
- Identifying, managing and resolving complex issues and queries
You bring to the role
- Solid Understanding of Telecommunication Category and Industry
- Solid Reporting & Analytical capability
- Confidence, personal presentation and communication skills suited to liaising at executive levels
- Experience in liaising between local, regional and the global functions
- Exposure to vendor service delivery, procurement and contract management
- A strong sense of accountability and a commitment to delivering quality service
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Outstanding organisational skills, a sound ability to prioritise and manage competing deadlines
- Intermediate to high level skills in the Microsoft Office suite, with SAP experience preferred.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 15 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time