As a Test Specialist at IBM, your analytical and technical skills will directly impact the quality of the software we create. Come work in an agile environment where you will help each iteration reach the next level. Whether the testing is manual, automated, or cognitive, you hold a key role in releasing the best deliverables to IBM'ers and our clients.
Your Role and Responsibilities Test Director
- Make an impact with mission critical work for our clients
- Thrive in an agile environment
- Be at the forefront of change
- Permanent opportunity in our Melbourne office
We as IBM are embracing our role as a trusted leader in designing and deploying the technologies that can help the world community operate more efficiently, more sustainably and more equitably for the people and the planet.
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy, and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy.
IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence. What will I be doing?
As part of IBM's Quality Engineering Practice, you will be integral in providing Testing Services and Quality Assurance consulting to IBM's vast range of clients.
Specialising in using IBM's innovative solutions to drive quality and help clients bring products to market. What will I be responsible for?
What skills and experience will I need?
- Managing the overall delivery of Test Services & Release Management and manage stream scope, cost, and schedule.
- Test Director to setup appropriate standards & frameworks for high quality deliverables and which would allow for continuous improvement in the testing stream.
- Conduct internal studies and/or audits on product development/engineering or operations team activities to determine if processes and deliverables fulfill requirements to uncover errors or deficiencies in processes and deliverables, to evaluate adherence to budget and profitability goals and to identify strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Manage, coordinate, and drive overall End-to-End testing of eco-system applications, combining multiple programs and projects into comprehensive test flows to deliver a high-quality product to the customer.
- Contribute to the tactical and strategic planning for future quality programs including the continuous improvement in adoption of shift left methodologies.
- Support development and delivery of training in quality matters.
- Define Quality Assurance (QA) strategy, including approach and execution for development projects.
- Lead the test resource management for test phases which includes, identifying resource requirements, selecting right candidates & onboarding them.
- Provide E2E test leadership & governance regarding the Test Strategy for various projects / programs.
- Lead the project test estimation process with offshore test team and project teams and client stakeholders.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and QA groups with a focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, and test automation methods.
- Managing client stakeholders.
- Serve as escalation point for all matters related to testing and QA and operate as primary point of contact for QA teams.
- Manage and resolve dependencies across the portfolio.
- Support Innovation & Continuous Improvement for the overall testing stream of work.
- Oversee end-to-end test governance and adherence to agreed test metrics.
- Establish an effective communication plan with the various portfolio & project teams.
- Define and monitor risk and risk mitigation strategy.
- Monitor, assess and improve the quality of the deliverables. Manage KPIs & SLAs and ensure they are met and reported periodically.
- 15+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and Software Testing.
- Experience in large Test Program delivery is must.
- Candidate must have first rate stakeholder management skills and be able to demonstrate ability to influence at all levels.
- Working knowledge of QA and Testing in Agile methodology and experience in using the appropriate toolsets.
- Experience leading teams of 15+ people.
- Experience dealing with client stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Good documentation and language skills (English); and
- Organised, self-driven and attention to detail.
- +2 years' experience in Energy and Utilities functional domain (experience in AMI, AEMO standard & guidelines)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. Sign me up!
To be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and leaders - people who want to make an impact, share their expertise and collaborate with some of the world's top business and technology professionals and you are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM - click "Apply" today.
To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise