See job description for details
This is a great opportunity for someone to jo Your new company
This well known organisation has an outstanding team and company culture. They like to recruit the best candidates in the market and offer growth opportunities to those that join their team. Your new role
This role will see you play a key role in month-end processes, ensure the company's compliance with relevant accounting standards, manage the Inventory Control, Fixed Asset Register, assist with the preparation of management reporting, participate in internal and external audit activities, and provide general support to the Financial Controller across a range of planning and analysis activities . This will aid the function in continuing to deliver high quality support across the organisation, whilst allowing you to gain exposure across a wide range of business activities and potential project work for the right candidate.
In detail, you will
- Reconcile accounts, post journal entries, and maintain a complete and accurate general ledger in accordance with accounting principles and reporting schedules
- Collect, compile, verify, and analyse financial information and prepare financial reports and accounting statements so that senior management has accurate and timely information for making financial decisions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide technical accounting advice to managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities.
- Participate and assist in the evaluation and development of the internal control environment to ensure the Group's assets are protected, transactions are properly authorised and recorded and all Group policies are complied with.
- Manage inventory and stock control.
- Complete regulatory returns such as BAS and Payroll tax.
To be seriously considered for this role, you must possess the following:
What you'll get in return
- CA/CPA qualified
- Strong internal control mindset and understanding of business processes
- Broad technical accounting knowledge
- Experience in Inventory control
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- The ability to apply problem solving skills, initiative and responsibility for tasks
- A high level of proficiency in MS Excel
This role comes with an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity to use your expert knowledge to add value to a well known organisation. What you need to do now
For more information on this role, apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org LHS 297508