See job description for details
Multiple Business Analyst opportunities, initial 12 month engagements based in Newcastle, NSW. Your new company
This is an opportunity to join an innovative organisation undergoing an exciting business transformation. Supporting both Technology led initiatives and Business Process improvements, the successful applicants will utilise their strong stakeholder engagement skills and analytical thinking to support and drive the transformation program of work.
With multiple positions available across various project streams, this is a fantastic time to be joining a collaborative team as they look to create a positive change to customer experience and service delivery. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience in gap analysis and process mapping, including documenting "As-Is and To-Be" processes.
- Proven experience in managing the ongoing workflow between the digital transformation and operational readiness.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with an ability to facilitate workshops.
- A natural ability to collaborate with members of a cross functional team as well as stakeholders and subject matter experts at varying levels.
- Proven understanding of transformation projects and experience working in large complex environments.
Offering an exciting pipeline of projects and flexible working conditions, this opportunity would suit someone looking for an interesting and challenging engagement with an employer of choice in the Newcastle market. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send an email through to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508