Auditors and Senior Auditors
- Paramatta, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 21 Apr 18
See job description for details
- Develop your career with a reputable global Big 4 practice
- Enjoy ongoing training, study support and development opportunities
- Collaborative, high performance and people-focused team culture
Our Enterprise division are now seeking expressions of interest from Auditors and Senior Auditors to join our Sydney practice.
Your new role: Working closely with the Partners and senior leaders, you will -
- Play an active role in External Audit engagements from start to finish including planning, conducting fieldwork and associated reporting
- Ensure Audit engagement deliverables are achieved to target and delivered at a high standard for your clients
- Develop and maintain professional and consultative stakeholder relationships
- Relevant External Audit or accounting experience gained within a Big 4 or other reputable firm
- Tertiary qualifications including CA or CPA (in progress or full completion)
- Strong research skills, critical thinking and an analytical mindset
- Practice in building strong relationships within teams and with clients
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 11 Apr 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 02 May 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time