- Paramatta, New South Wales, Australia Paramatta New South Wales AU
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a leading NSW government department for an initial 6-month contract based in Parramatta. The project will involve the design and implementation to improve the budget and financial management processes across the department.
You will be responsible for;
- Documenting and modelling business processes as part of a multiple business transformation project.
- Project initiation, scoping, documenting, user acceptance testing and implementation for a financial management system.
- Working effectively with a range of stakeholders to document clear and traceable business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in working on both business and IT projects, documenting and modelling business processes (current and future state) as part of multiple business transformation projects.
- Demonstrated experience in working on finance projects, with an accounting and finance background or qualification being highly desirable
- Experience in working from end to end, that is from project initiation, scoping, documenting all processes, tasks, data, gaps right through to vendor selection, implementation and working towards development of support structure
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to professionally manage expectations with senior stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To find out more about this and other opportunities with NSW Government contact Aoife Power on 02 8986 3115 or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.