- Paramatta, New South Wales, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 11 Dec 18
Drive the development and communication of Portfolio and Program level insights that underpin effective decision making while ensuring consistency, allowing projects to be rolled up into programs.
In this pivotal role you will drive the development and communication of Portfolio and Program level insights that will underpin effective decision making, ensuring the consistent approach allows for projects to be rolled up in to programs and ultimately portfolios. At the same time providing program coordination, reporting and governance support to the program, supporting the delivery and outcomes and realise program benefits.
- Manage coordination across projects to ensure that information relating to project deliverables, risks and issues are effectively communicated between stakeholders and that key performance indicators are monitored and evaluated
- Ensure project status updates are provided on time by assisting Project Managers in the preparation of reports in accordance with the defined reporting standards
- Collect, consolidate and analyse program and project data to provide insights that will support effective decision making
- Monitor and manage all financial reporting and forecasting activities and assist/guide projects as required to ensure projects deliver to agreed objectives within budget
- Manage and maintain risk registers, dependencies register, benefits register and other governance/reporting for the program
- Plan and coordinate allocated activities
- Accommodate and respond, with initiative, to changing priorities that result in the re-prioritisation of work
- Perform basic research and analysis which will be used to inform project directions
- Understand project goals, steps to be undertaken and expected outcomes
- Prepare accurate documentation to support cost and resource estimates
- Participate and contribute to reviews of progress, outcomes and future improvements
- Minimum 5 years experience in large transformation projects/program/portfolio office roles
- Proven track record in producing executive level high-quality reports and governance packs that are well structured, clear, succinct and easy to understand
- Experience and expertise in developing and rolling out across the business, fit for purpose methodologies in complex, operational/corporate environments
- Project management qualification highly desirable
To find out more about this, and other opportunities across NSW Government contact Shelley Austin on 02 8986 3125 or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.