See job description for details
A wealth Management company based in the eastern suburbs is looking at adding a Client Service Assistant Your new company
This Wealth Management company is Perth-based, privately owned and operated by the financial advisors who work in the business. The focus is on developing personalised and very effective investment, finance and tax planning strategies. Your new role
In your new role as Client Service Assistant, it is open to full time or part time employment. In this role your duties will included but not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Managing emails and answering the phones.
- Booking meetings.
- Opening accounts and processing forms.
- Following up clients to implement their actions.
- Preparing reports.
- Printing and binding advice documents.
- Coordinating client events.
- Handling various project-based work throughout the year
Your previous experience in a similar role within this area will lead to your success, as will:
What you'll get in return
- You're a generally organised person who likes to get things done right.
- You will go the extra mile to get the best outcome for our clients.
- You enjoy interacting with people to solve their problems and make their life easier.
- Ideally you would have experience in a Financial Advisory business however this is not essential.
In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Attractive salary
- Permanent role open to full time or part time
- Eastern suburb's location
- Friendly and hardworking team
If you're passionate about this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Banking contact Rory Jackson at Hays on 08 9265 9133 or email Rory.Jackson@hays.com.au
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. LHS 297508