Corporate Tax Manager
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 19 Feb 18
See job description for details
- Looking for an interesting and varied Tax Advisory role?
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- With a diverse range of projects, we'll have you working with Australia's most respected companies from day one.
Your new role
Working within the Corporate Tax Advisory team your responsibilities as a Manager will include:
- Developing relationships with clients and targets to gain an understanding of their businesses, and identify potential opportunities
- Working in a high quality team to deliver multiple engagements
- Advising clients on complex tax matters
- Producing well-researched tax opinions
- Aspirations to work in partnership with your clients
- Tax experience in the resource industry, including PRRT (desirable)
- Demonstrated strategic and innovative thinking skills
- 3-7 years of Australian and/or other Commonwealth country corporate tax experience
- Legal and/or commerce degree (desirable but not essential)
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to work as part of a team
KPMG is one of the world's leading professional services networks. It comprises over 162,000 people in member firms in more than 155 countries. We bring our clients the best minds and the deepest industry experiences from across the KPMG network of firms. We provide a culture of learning and support in which professionals can flourish and discover their true potential. In Australia, and globally, KPMG is recognized as an employer of choice, including receiving the Employer of Choice for Gender Equality from WGEA, and a Top 10 Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Advertised: 05 Feb 2018 W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 05 Mar 2018 W. Australia Standard Time