Entry level Customer Service Job within Financial Services_Permanent Opportunity_Perth CBD_Immediate Start What you'll need to succeed
If you're interested in applying for this job and would like to speed up your application - you can complete a quick customer service test, which is a requirement in applying for this job.
Please use the following link and paste it into your browser (note: you still need to apply online so we have your resume):
We are looking for people with:
- Recent customer service experience relevant to the role (such as from retail, hospitality or call centre)
- Full work rights to take on a full time job (5 days a week, 37.5 hours)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build good relationships with people.
- Demonstrate the skills to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment whilst striving to meet your KPI's in a positive, enthusiastic manner.
What you'll get in return
Full training is provided and your learning will be staggered, starting with the more basic support and adding to your skill set later.
The hours on offer here are on a roster mostly between 9am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday, some flexibility to cover later shifts will be required every but will be no later than 7pm or 8pm but will always be no more than 7.5 hours in a working day - totalling 37.5 hours a week.
- $61'200k including super
- Clear career pathways and opportunity to grow your skills and eventually your earnings
- You'll get top class training and development and you'll be working your way towards career advancement from the start
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and to speed up your application you can take the customer service test.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508