Manager/Associate Director, Capital & Debt Advisory, Transaction Advisory Services - Perth
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Work with team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
- Join an award-winning organisation recognised for its D&I initiaitves
https://www.ey.com/au/transformativeage The opportunity
We are currently looking for a Manager for our newly established Perth Capital and Debt Advisory practice to draw upon previous corporate/investment banking and/or debt/capital advisory experience. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Work in a rapidly growing Capital & Debt Advisory team
- Advise local and global organisations in making strategic capital & financing decisions, in debt structuring and debt capital raising, refinancing and debt restructures
- Be exposed to the entire spectrum of debt solutions and structures
Ideally, you'll also have
- Solid experience in a similar role or in corporate/investment banking
- An ability to understand a wide range of economic, business and industry dynamics
- A high level of commercial acumen and strong financial and analytical skills
- Strong ability to analyse companies and their capital & credit profiles
- Excellent business development skills and an ability to build relationships
Who are Transaction Advisory Services?
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Commerce or similar disciplines
- A willingness and ability to travel as necessary
EY's Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) division offers strategic corporate clients and private equity client's professional transaction advice and services, from the strategic analysis phase of the transaction lifecycle, through to execution, and transaction integration. The goal is to help EY clients achieve their best capital performance, deliver value to their stakeholders and meet their strategic corporate objectives. Learn more about TAS here . What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third-party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation .