Program Manager - Transformational Program Management
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 23 Nov 17
See job description for detailsKPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG's Transformation Program Management (TPM) team drive successful outcomes for clients with significant transformation agendas. Since our creation we have developed a highly talented team with a broad Project Management and Change capability that sees us working with clients across a diverse range of sectors nationally, including Energy and Natural Resources, Government, Defence and Financial Services. Our people, our passion and deep expertise have fuelled our truly impressive growth story and we are now seeking another exceptional individual to play an important role in our client engagements and our continued growth journey.
As a Program Manager in the KPMG TPM team, you can count on working on diverse projects and interesting client engagements from the outset. You can also count on a team culture that's high quality and high care when it comes to your career development.
Your new role
To be successful in this role you will:
- Successfully deliver programs of change and/or client-based transformation programs with multiple work streams within the Government and / or Energy and Resource sectors ranging from $1m - $100m in size.
- Demonstrate experience across a variety of transformation engagements.
- Uplift capability and reduce risk on transformation engagements by ensuring that realistic Project Management is executed, taking in to account a breath of standard Project Management capabilities. For instance stakeholder management, critical path management, risk management, budget management, people management, quality management and scope management.
- Lead the delivery of transformational programs, involving all elements of senior Project and Program Management, on-sight at key clients.
- Be able to lead a program using PRINCE2 (or equivalent) methodology while taking into account scope, budget, time, quality, stakeholders, risks and issues.
- Utilise existing relationships and networks to create business opportunities for KPMG within the Government and/or Energy and Resources sector. To convert these opportunities into work that supports our clients to achieve their transformational goals.
- Tertiary qualifications coupled with extensive and demonstrated experience in Project Management to a market leading level, as well as an established history of successful delivery of major transformational programs.
- Experience in setting up and running large transformational programs > $10 million, with multiple work streams/projects and team sizes of 10+.
- Proficient in managing all aspects of a project/program combined with the management of both client stakeholders and individuals within the project team.
- Experience at a management consultancy firm in a similar capacity preferred.
- Highly developed written and spoken communication skills particularly when communicating on a project, its construct and its status.
- Extensive experience/relationships within the WA Government and/or Energy and Resources sector would be viewed favourably.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Advertised: 07 Nov 2017 W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 30 Nov 2017 W. Australia Standard Time