See job description for details
Receptionist Required for Permanent Position in West Perth Your new company
Your new company is a mineral exploration company based in West Perth, with operations oversea. Your new role
Your new role as the Receptionist will involve a number of duties and responsibilities:
What you'll need to succeed
- RECEPTION: Answer phones, meet visitors and direct their enquiries appropriately. Catering for office meetings, organise stationery and supplies (including office grocery orders), assist the Office Manager where required. Check post office box and open mail and record in mail register. Monitor generic email inboxes. Stack, run and empty dishwasher, ensure the kitchen is tidy and clean with no dishes left lying. Maintain tidy reception area, boardroom and communal areas.
- ADMINISTRATION: Maintain all administrative records and provide general administrative support, as required to all office personnel, including but not limited to typing, photocopying, binding and filing. Liaise with Building Management for office maintenance requirements. Assist with updates to the company website. Send out updates to shareholders when required. Update admin procedures as and when required. Assist with booking requirements for conferences.
- LOGISTICS: Organise couriers, domestic and international parcel deliveries.
- TRAVEL: Assist Office Manager, when required, to organise travel and visa requirements for staff and contractors.
What you'll get in return
- Experience in a reception role is looked upon favourably but is not essential.
- Hard working, competent and trustworthy.
- Proficient in MS office skills, particularly Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Can-do attitude, friendly and professional manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. High level of accuracy and detail.
- Good organisational skills and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and work autonomously when required.
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary package
- Permanent position
- Possibility of part-time school hours (5 days per week)
- Friendly, close knit team
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508