Great career and lifestyle opportunity to take up a critical regional role with a big 4 bank. Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone with experience working within business or commercial banking to join a big 4 bank in a highly rewarding customer-driven role. The Commercial Banking division of this bank is committed to offering expertise and customer service excellent to their commercial banking customers.
This role is based in Karratha which presents an exciting change of lifestyle opportunity to suitable candidates open to relocation. Relocation assistance and rent + utility subsidiaries provided to enable smooth relocation so you can focus on your new role. Your new role
You will be primarily responsible for managing relationships with business leaders and working with them to grow their businesses well into the future. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Grow portfolio through networking and acquiring new customers.
- Servicing commercial banking customers with average lending needs of between $3M and $10M.
- Working with internal stakeholders to deliver excellent customer-service experience as part of portfolio management.
- Create and innovate ways to support businesses in their development and future growth.
- Adhering to bank policies, processes and standards.
What you'll get in return
- Background in business or commercial lending essential.
- Financially savvy with strong knowledge across lending.
- Strong credit skills and ability to write own deals.
- Solid track record in business development or capability to perform strongly in acquiring new to bank customers.
What you need to do now
- Excellent salary package on offer with heaps of perks (including relocation assistance and living costs subsidies).
- Take up a critical role within a major bank.
- Opportunity to make the role your own and high degree of autonomy in sourcing leads.
- Great work-life balance including extra weeks holiday.
- Great opportunity to develop your career with a big 4 bank by taking up a critical role in a regional hub. Clear progression to Senior Relationship Manager role on offer.
- Long-term development opportunities whether this be regionally or eventual move back to Perth.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on (08) 9324 2353.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508