See job description for details
Leading Consultancy | Full-time |Rewarding career in IT consulting | Workflow Improvement Your new company
A global consultancy specializing in IT solutions is searching for their next up and coming star. They are an established brand name consultancy that specialized in IT solutions in fields such as Business intelligence, cloud computing and process automation. Your new role
You will be a business analyst in charge of analysing and Improving workflows for key stakeholder. This role will require you to have conducted workshops and breaking down information using storyboard, process maps and business requirement document. Duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Identifying potential Automation and AI gaps in Businesses and presenting reports.
- Analyse business processes and workflow to automate and improve stakeholder experience.
- Present new process design to key stakeholders and adjust plan accordingly.
- Ability to breakdown complex situations and formulate solutions for each component of the issue.
- Past results in conducting workshops with stakeholders, gather intel on their pain points, gain insight and take feedback into consideration when formulating design plans.
- Developing processes and technical solution with a focus on user experience
- Experience in interpreting data architectures and strategies
- Experience with automation and emerging technologies including package workflow solutions, robotic process automation (RPA), AI, IoT and blockchain
- Knowledgeable in Agile methodology; Scrum & Kanban
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills; fluency and confidence in inspiring teammates and engaging stakeholders at multiple levels including operational staff, managers, and executives
- Logical data driven decisions
- Technical understanding, development experience or certification in automation tool set e.g. AWS SWF, K2, UIPath, Mulesoft, Watson
- Team player that is not afraid to speak up, lead and guide
What you'll get in return
- Background in organizational and/or service design
- Experience in lean process design
- Six Sigma certified -green belt or higher-
- Development experience or certification in an automation tool set e.g. APIs, DevOps, BluePrism, UIPath
Get ready for your next challenge! One of the largest IT consultancies, this reputable company is always at the edge of business applications and ways that could improve business, society and the overall human condition. Besides the competitive salary, this reputable company would spare no expense in nurturing your career with their extensive training career, truly a company that is invested in your long-term growth. Should you wish to take your career to the next level, this consulting role will do that for you. What you need to do now
If you're passionate about this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Technology contact Jona Peh at Hays on 08 9254 4538 or email Jona.Peh@hays.com.au At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. LHS 297508