Senior Manager, Transaction Diligence, Transaction Advisory Services - Perth
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Work with team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
- Supportive mentoring and on-boarding programs to help set you up for success
https://www.ey.com/au/transformativeage The opportunity
We are looking for a Manager to join the Transaction Diligence team in our Perth office. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Manage and participate in due diligence engagements related to acquisitions by private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers
- Analyse financial/operational results of targets through reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management
- Prepare/evaluate pro forma financial information
- Identify issues that impact purchase price and deal structuring
- Identify post-acquisition action steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements
- Correlate due diligence findings with client valuations
- Identify business development opportunities and assist Partners and Directors on proposals and new business opportunities by drafting responses, participating in the proposal process, building client relationships and demonstrating knowledge of client business
Ideally, you'll also have
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- 7 years of related work experience, with transaction diligence or M&A transactions experience preferred, or a background in external audit or restructuring with more recent experience in transaction diligence
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills and a dedication to teamwork
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- An excellent working knowledge of Excel to develop financial models
- An efficient use of research databases
Who are Transaction Advisory Services?
- A bachelors or master's degree in accounting, business, finance or economics preferred
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, or international equivalent
- A strong work ethic and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas in a collaborative team environmen t
EY's Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) division offers strategic corporate clients and private equity client's professional transaction advice and services, from the strategic analysis phase of the transaction lifecycle, through to execution, and transaction integration. The goal is to help EY clients achieve their best capital performance, deliver value to their stakeholders and meet their strategic corporate objectives. Learn more about TAS here .
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third-party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation .