See job description for details
A high-profile office is looking for a System Administrator on a full-time, contract role. Your new company
A high-profile office at CBD is looking for an expert System Administrator on a contractual, full-time role to support and develop their cloud-based infrastructure services. Your new role
As a cloud system expert, your new duties and responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage, compute, storage, network and other AWS PaaS Services with regards to performance, availability, security, and disaster recovery.
- Work in coordination with different team members to ensure the high-quality digital products are maintained.
- Ensure that all production systems have been backed up successfully.
- Reviews and implement changes to the technology slack in line with change management practices.
- Monitor and conduct reporting on AWS costs.
What you'll get in return
- At least 3 years of Tier-1 cloud environment in a similar role
- Experience as Linux System Administration expert
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls).
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills particularly in working with different team members and other stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of security concepts with demonstrable experience in implementing security and compliance requirements.
You will have the exciting opportunity of working for a high-profile role with competitive salary. You will also be working with well-established office within CBD. Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508