- Redfern, New South Wales, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 17 Jan 19
Our client, a leading Government department, is currently one of the largest providers of education in Australia with responsibility for delivering high-quality education to two-thirds of the NSW student population.
Looking to appoint an experienced Project Manager who has an extensive amount of experience and interested in managing the delivery of Data Governance, data and process integration and metadata. If you've got an understanding of linked data, knowledge graphs, APIs, and especially in the education domain, then you'll be equipped with the knowledge to excel within the role.
- Project stream being delivered in conjunction with another government entity interstate which involves metadata, master data, integration standards and API development
- An RFP and subsequent software vendor engagement and tool set implementation relating to linked data and knowledge graphs
- Provide sound technical input throughout the project
- Experience in ITD's Data Governance framework implementation
- Experience and knowledge in next generation integration services
- Manage and communicate with stakeholders to ensure effective collaboration and teamwork with other project teams and stakeholders within the organisation
- Experience in multiple small-scale prototypes of capabilities such as badging and foundations of adaptive learning paths
- Experience in linked data, knowledge graphs, APIs
- Previous experience within higher education/tertiary sectors or at a complex, multi-faceted organisation
To find out more about this, and other opportunities across NSW Government, contact Stefan Cupac on 02 8986 3154 or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.