The Regional Account Manager position is responsible for managing the customer accounts in their assigned territory and maximizing all sales opportunities within those accounts. More specifically, this position will be charged with promoting and selling KnowBe4’s products and services to small and medium sized businesses (organizations with 101 - 999 employees), with the objective to achieve and exceed monthly sales quota. This can be achieved by targeting new business as well as reactivating dark (lapsed) customer accounts.
- Promote and sell KnowBe4’s range of products and services
- Identify and close net new customers in the assigned territory
- Build and maintain pipeline of potential customers by developing and managing relationships with prospects
- Forecast new business prospects that result in successful client relationships and sales
- Identify key decision makers while developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, networking and high-level prospecting.
- Articulate the value proposition of KnowBe4’s products and help the customer understand how it will improve their business’s security awareness training (and security overall).
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas and/or targets
- Be well versed in KnowBe4’s product offerings and promote the products and services at trade shows as requested
- Follow up on marketing leads to generate new sales opportunities and pipeline
- Act strategically in offering free templates or negotiating discounted pricing, in line with established policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate and thorough records for customer calls, emails, notes, tasks, demos and other relevant information in compliance with the Administration Policy
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Proven track record in sales
- 3 years selling software to Small Medium Enterprise
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- Experience with Salesforce
- Network or Security Plus Certification preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Stats-driven business professional
- Motivated, energetic self-starter
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
About KnowBe4 Australia
KnowBe4 Australia’s fun, lively, and productive team is located in the heart of South Melbourne. Our team members are trailblazers who are defining the security awareness training industry in Australia. From casual banter in our daily meetings to our fun team building outings (like go-karting and cruises) - our team has a unique bond that creates an incredible work environment. Our office has the casual, fun atmosphere of a new startup company, but with the power and backing of a global organization.
We are a Certified Great Place To Work In Australia and have earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work and Fortune’s Best Workplaces for women, millennials, and in technology.
Some of Our Benefits
- Uncapped Commissions
- Bonuses up to $2,000 a Month (Depending on Company Performance)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- 30 Days Paid Time Off per Year
- National Holidays
- Personal Heritage Holiday
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 a Year
- Certification Completion Bonuses up to $10,000 a Year
- Fun Team Building Event & Activities
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Remote Work Options
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Employee Resource Groups
- Plus Many Other Fantastic Perks!