See yourself in our team
Our Business and Corporate Banking (BCB) team serves over 10,000 clients in the medium to large business segment across Australia, with complex financial needs and turnover >$10m.
You will be part of a team who have a diverse mix of experience, collaborate well and hold our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are committed to understanding our clients, and delivering insights and creative solutions, to drive sustainable business growth. Do Work That Matters
As part of this high performing team, the Account Manager works closely with the Relationship Executive to support the needs of a portfolio of Corporate Banking clients. This outstanding opportunity focuses on meeting the daily banking requirements of our clients, monitoring the performance of existing clients, and assisting in deal execution from origination through to financial close, whilst supporting the Relationship Executive in developing new business opportunities with existing clients and identifying new clients.
The Account Manager will have a high level of exposure to clients and is a key part of the Relationship team, so is passionate about customer services and focused on being number 1 in client satisfaction. More specifically, you will:
We want to hear from you if you have:
- preparation of the various Relationship Executive reporting requirements such as pipeline leads, calls, contacts and revenues versus plan;
- completing performance monitoring and annual reviews for existing clients, and reporting of client financial and operational performance to Risk Management to ensure that client conduct facilities are within agreed arrangements;
- working closely with Product Specialists to meet client requirements;
- assisting with the preparation of credit submissions for new facilities to ensure the timely delivery of decisions, and coordination of deal execution through documentation and funding to ensure efficient delivery of client requirements; and
- ensuring accuracy of information on source systems.
- Client service experience ideally in a corporate, commercial or business banking environment;
- Experience analysing credit risks, and desire to continue to develop this knowledge;
- Strong communication, systems and process skills;
- The composure and drive to commit to meeting tight transaction deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Initiative and a CAN do attitude, along with the drive to quickly develop new skills; and
- A degree in a related discipline is desired, and previous property industry experience would be ideal, although not essential.
This is an outstanding opportunity to build and progress your career in a growing and successful business.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 23/02/2020