Reporting to the CFO, this role will work across monthly, quarterly and annual financial, management accounts and related tax related returns being responsible for budgeting, forecasting, monitoring and reporting. You will have strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, as well as strong business and IT acumen and the ability to deliver exceptional financial management and analysis and reporting within core deadlines.
Four Reasons to Join SIG's Team:
- You will be responsible for the full suite of financial and management accounts for multiple Asia Pacific entities
- You will have the opportunity to form close relationships with stakeholders both onshore and offshore and play a key role in the evolution of the accounting team
- Our team are committed to innovation with a strong interest in learning and working with new technologies
- You will be heavily involved in the continuous improvement of the capability of the team (through technology, automation, mentoring, education and other means)
What we're looking for
- Degree and post graduate qualification (e.g. CPA or CA) in a relevant field such as Finance or Accounting
- Demonstrated experience in financial reporting practices and the preparation and review of tax compliance matters
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are essential
- Financial markets accounting experience desirable
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management both internal and external
- Excellent interpersonal, resource management and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects or initiatives and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated minimum of three years’ experience with financial and management reporting practices
- Strong current data analysis and reporting skills utilising a variety of reporting tools
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.