Administrative Assistant (Permanent position - 3 days per week)
Job Description Objective
: The purpose of the job is to provide administrative and secretarial support to members of the organization and provide backup, as needed. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General Secretarial Support
Provide general secretarial support to include copying, faxing, filing, spreadsheet work and presentation preparation. Acquire and maintain a good understanding of Moody's business, and particular business line being supported, in order to provide optimal customer service.
- Administrative Back-Up
During vacations and times of absence, provide back-up in order to ensure uninterrupted flow of operations with regard to support staff, technology and all office issues.
- Meeting Coordination
Assist in process meeting requests for team including setting up appointments, reserving conference rooms, requesting security passes for guests, arranging for teleconference numbers, refreshments, handouts, etc.
Assist in arranging travel for team members including air, rail, car service, and hotel and conference registrations taking care to be mindful of deadlines and working to ensure that the most economical options are taken advantage of. Timely and accurate preparation and submission of T&E reports for each analyst supported, ensuring that company policies have been followed and that proper and organized documentation is provided to support the report.
- Accounts Payable/Invoice Management
Manage and assist with the invoice management process to enable timely and accurate preparation and submission of invoices, ensuring that company policies have been followed and that proper and organized documentation is provided to support the payment.
Prompt and accurate preparation of various correspondence.
As needed, assist team members by acting as liaison to Building Services with regard to equipment and building issues.
May be called upon to take on additional responsibilities and/or perform other tasks as assigned.
- 1-3 years related experience from international corporate environment
- Basic working knowledge of, and skill in, the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- OUTLOOK: In CALENDAR, ability to create and modify appointments using the planner; in E-MAIL, the ability to create, send and forward email
- WORD: ability to create and modify basic communications
- EXCEL: ability to create and modify basic spreadsheets
- POWERPOINT: ability to create and modify basic presentations
- Good organization skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
- Strong orientation toward teamwork
- Requires moderate supervision
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.