Advisor, Strategic Projects
About your team Enterprise Services (ES)
- You are an organised self-starter, with a strength in strategic prioritisation
- You are a strong communicator and enjoy collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders
- You are driven to deliver excellence in a flexible and supportive workplace
is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business.
The Group Operations Strategic Partnerships and Projects team
is responsible for ensuring change lands safely and effectively across the Group Operations and Technology (GO&T)
division of ES. The function supports the triage of incoming change into GO&T as well as the end to end delivery of larger strategic initiatives across our business.
We are a passionate and driven team that's treats you like family and emphasizes open communication. We always strive for excellence, but balance this with flexibility a little bit of fun along the way. Do work that matters
In this role you will work closely with the Senior Manager Strategic Partnership & Projects to capture and triage all incoming changes into Group Operations and Technology (GO&T)
to better support the change owners and impacted business areas to safely and effective land change.
You will engage with teams across GO including Business and Change Enablement teams, Risk & Compliance, HR as well as product and change owners across Retail Banking Services, Enterprise Services, and Business Private Banking and Risk. This is a varied and diverse role and will include stakeholder coordination, monitoring and reporting tasks, drafting and coordinating communications, re imagining the way GO support change and tracking change progress and impact across GO. In this role you will:
We are interested to hear from people who have
- Support the development of and distribution of communications, including development and maintenance of team websites, development and ongoing drafting of change bulletins for GO etc
- Oversee the monitoring and use of GOFD email inbox, Yammer pages, website and other communication forums
- Build and manage key relationships internal and external to GO to ensure changes land safely and are embedded seamlessly
- Develop and maintain relationships with Change Owners across the Group, setting clear expectations
- Educate change owners and product owners on impacts of changes to GO and the change governance process in GO
- Support the assessment and prioritisation of incoming changes
- Provide advice and guidance on initiatives in their early stages to assign feasible deadlines, identify considerations/benefits, and advise if there are other competing or similar changes currently underway
- Develop supporting materials for presentations
- Seek opportunities for process improvements within the GO Front Door function
- Collate and maintain records of projects and changes coming through GOFD
- A self-driven and proactive attitude
- Strong written and spoken communication
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite incl. SharePoint Online and Office 365
- Sound financial services acumen
- Previous experience in Projects, strategy and/or communications
- A familiarity with Group Operations structure and stakeholders is ideal
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 27/02/2020