Aladdin Business, Client Engagement, Analyst
Description About this role
The Aladdin Client Engagement (ACE) group manages the partnerships formed with each BlackRock Solutions client and is the trusted advisor, problem solver and business partner to Aladdin clients. They are the key point of contact and are charged with driving, deepening and growing the relationship over time through product and analytics knowledge. The Client Manager is highly focused on understanding the needs and evolving priorities of client organisations and on providing analytical and investment process solutions that leverage the capabilities of the entire BlackRock Solutions organization.
Are you a highly motivated professional interested in building a career in FinTech? Can you shape and enhance clients' investment processes? Do you thrive on working with clients to solve complex problems? Can you deliver in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate resilience in the face of challenges? If this sounds like you, then join our https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzn2Av6QHK4® business. As a member of one of BlackRock's fastest growing areas you will have the commercial and client-facing skills to help with a variety of risk management and investment process needs - using cutting edge technology to help some of the largest institutions and investors in the world. In this role, you will:
• Serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, driving to identify, understand, and solve complex analytical problems
• Own relationships with client teams including senior management (e.g. Chief Investment Officer) to understand their business objectives and needs, and help them use Aladdin expertise to achieve their firm's goals.
• Build strong internal relationships within BlackRock Solutions, and the wider BlackRock, in support of your clients
• Develop a deep understanding of your client's business objectives, and help leverage Aladdin expertise to achieve their organization's goals
• Provide impactful solutions, combining investment lifecycle expertise with your knowledge of financial markets
• Work closely with Aladdin product managers, developers, and financial modelers to further the value proposition of the Aladdin platform We have:
• The feel of a start-up with the backing of the world's largest asset manager
• A dynamic environment where professional growth opportunities abound
• The chance to help clients achieve challenging strategic objectives ranging from streamlining workflows and integrating business lines to designing tailored investment and risk analyses
• An organization that prides itself on delivering a superior user experience You have:
• A working understanding of equity, fixed income and derivative markets analytics paired with a keen interest in financial markets and the investment lifecycle
• A consultative approach to understanding client needs and a passion for solving problems
• Familiarity with buy-side investment management workflows
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts simply and clearly to clients
• Strong interest in technology and an aptitude for learning new systems
• Emotional ownership, pride in what you do and a strong team ethos
• Self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment and works well as part of a multi-disciplinary global team
• 2 years of experience in Financial Technology, Consulting or Buy Side firm.
• A willingness to travel and be on site with clients as required You may have:
• CFA, FRM or other qualifications
• A track record building client relationships
• Direct portfolio management, Performance and risk, trading, compliance, or operations experience
• Working knowledge of SQL, UNIX shell, or a modern programming language
• Expected Salary : AUD 95000 Who are our clients?
• Portfolio managers, risk professionals, operations experts, and data analysts at all levels of an organization. The Aladdin platform empowers users from all walks of life to achieve their investment and risk management goals by providing them with direct access to the best in class investment technology, cutting edge risk modelling methods and a dedicated team of service specialists. We pride ourselves on delivering a differentiated service, not software Our benefits
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.81 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock .
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.