- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 19 Aug 18 2018-08-19
Analyst, Wholesale Credit Products, [location]
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individuals, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company serves approximately 56 million U.S. consumer and small business relationships. It is among the world's leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading.
In [country] Bank of America Merrill Lynch offers a broad range of products and services to its financial institution and corporate clients across corporate banking, advisory, capital markets, equities, fixed income, treasury products and research and sales.
Wholesale Credit is a front line business unit working closely with relationship managers and other product partners to help our clients grow by delivering integrated financing and credit product solutions. It is responsible for end to end execution of deals including credit underwriting, documentation, negotiation, structuring, funding and ongoing portfolio management for corporate and financial institution clients.
- Interpret financial statements and review due diligence materials
- Prepare insightful credit papers for new requests and ongoing credit actions
- Perform ongoing monitoring of clients and information flow associated with the portfolio
- Identify and escalate emerging risks
- Assist with review of legal documentation
- Understand and apply internal policy, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Up to  years experience in banking and finance or related field
- Ability to analyse financial statements, conduct due diligence and prepare credit proposals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to build relationships across the bank
- Proactive - takes initiative and demonstrates ownership
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and is focussed on continuous learning and skill building
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications
Posting Date: 27/07/2018
1 FARRER PLACE - GOVERNOR PHILLIP TOWER
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 38