See yourself in our team
Our Business & Corporate Banking (BCB) business serves over 10,000 clients in the medium to large business segment across Australia, with complex financial needs and turnover >$10m.
We are committed to understanding our clients, and delivering insights and creative solutions, to drive sustainable business growth. Do work that matters
Do you want to work in a collaborative team and help to drive a market to continuing success? Are you currently writing complex credit papers and consider yourself highly skilled in cash flow analysis?
Using your strong analytical mindset, you will focus on analysing and assessing the risk and opportunities on new lending and increases in client credit. You will have the tools and infrastructure to support your team to develop new business opportunities with new and existing clients. More specifically, you'll:
We want to hear from you if you:
- complete financial modelling and analysis;
- prepare credit submissions for new facilities, and coordination of deal execution through documentation and funding;
- prepare various reporting requirements such as pipeline leads, calls, contacts and revenues versus plan;
- complete performance monitoring and annual reviews for existing clients, and reporting of client financial and operational performance to risk management;
- previous experience writing and analysing credit transactions, as well as completing annual reviews and reporting, ideally within commercial and/or corporate banking;
- client service experience ideally in a corporate, commercial or business banking environment;
- highly developed financial analysis and modelling skills; and
- the ability to quickly grasp complex transactions, and ideally have previous 'new to bank' transactional and credit risk experience.
- A tertiary qualification in Business/Finance and/or Commerce would be desirable
This is an outstanding opportunity to gain exposure to sophisticated Corporate Banking clients/deals with a strong and successful business.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 23/02/2020