Analyst, Markets Group
Your new role awaits
- Opportunities for career progression throughout the business
- Great engaging work environment where customer advocacy is highly valued
- You will be supported to grow and learn
You will support the Head of Markets Group in facilitation and trading on an agency basis. This position provides multi-asset sales support, execution and portfolio construction advice to the JBWere Advice network across all asset classes. This role must maintain and grow key relationships with JBWere's trading counterparties in Australian and offshore, and work to expand JBWere's offering to clients. This is critical to supporting the Markets Group to execute trades on behalf of JBWere's clients. Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Accurate and timely execution of all trading and sales activities across all asset classes
- Provide sales & portfolio construction support to JBWere adviser network on Fixed Income and Derivative strategies and products
- Maintain and grow key relationships with JBWere's counterparties in the industry in order to take equity, fixed income and derivative flows to the JB Were advice network
- Generate proactive ideas; speak at group forums and meetings to JBWere Advisors and Clients.
- Degree in commerce, economics, business, finance or relevant experience
- Previous experience in large Financial Services organisations or fast-paced corporate environments, ideally within a ECM/DCM area with a proven track record in engaging the workforce, while achieving results
- RG146, Accredited Derivatives Advisors and other qualifications looked on favourably
Success in this role will rely on your risk management skills combined with experience balancing multiple priorities in a complex environment, and your ability to influence key stakeholder relationships across multiple businesses. JBWere
We are a leading private wealth management firm operating across Australia and New Zealand. For 179 years we have been delivering sophisticated investment and wealth management solutions to a diverse client base - we strive every day to fulfil our core purpose: to give our clients the confidence to do what matters. Join us!
With more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers in Australia and around the world we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer for LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI
, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180
, have an African Australian Inclusion Program. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here. What's next?
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency . We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be. Advertised:
10 Feb 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time