Analyst Product Control Systems
See yourself in our team
Institutional Banking and Markets (IB&M) is responsible for managing the Group's relationships with major corporate and government clients and institutional investors. It provides a full range of capital raising, transactional and risk management products and services. Our purpose is to enhance our clients' success through market-leading capabilities and unique insights.
IB&M also performs an important internal role for the Group by providing markets, lending and transaction banking execution capabilities to other CBA business units that allows them to capture opportunities with business customers. Do work that matters
Daily business as usual operational tasks related to Product control systems, including holiday periods. Dev/design/build/test work for changes in the upstream systems and performance enhancement tasks as part of the continuous improvement.
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Understand and take ownership of the current daily BAU related activities for all applications in product control systems area, including holiday periods.
- Creating, Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing .net Applications.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages - Especially C#
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Ability to build, test and maintain ETL architecture and processes using strong modular system design skills.
- Work within daily BAU/ project imposed deadlines.
- Effective communications around the daily BAU and change tasks to all stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, information technology or related field required.
- Professional experience in MS SQL (development and admin)
- Experience in developing SSIS packages
- Performance tuning on SQL
- Experience website deployments using IIS.
- Knowledge of the Institutional or Investment Banking industry; Markets experience preferred
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 27/02/2020