At CommBank, we never lose sight of the role we play in other people's financial wellbeing. Our focus is to help people and businesses move forward, to progress. The role sits within Colonial First State which is a superannuation and investment business within Commbank. CFS has been helping Australians with their investment, superannuation and retirement needs since 1988 and are a proud leader in our field across an award-winning range of wealth management solutions.
The role is responsible for supporting the Executive Manager Lead for Procurement Workstream in the execution of various procurement and project activity required to transition business from CBA ownership to the acquiring entity. You will be expected to perform the following tasks in a manner consistent with CBA and CFS Values and People Capabilities:
- Manage the day-day activities within separation program work stream as directed by your manager. Ensure that good practice project standards are implemented.
- Owns procurement data management and governance
- Generates and distributes insights including spend and benefits tracking, Third Party Risk Management, benchmarking, contract renewal, pipeline tracking, trend analysis and other procurement insights
- Design simplified procurement data management processes for business separation
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to report analytics
- Enhance third party risk processes in enabling continuous monitoring and reporting
- Develop appropriate communications to assist with the implementations of new or improved procurement reports
- Provides internal training and support on procurement data
- Adhere to Group and Business Unit policy and processes
- Drive outcomes to ensure quality and adherence to agreed timelines
- Effectively manage relationships and communications with business and project stakeholders, including program and project delivery focusing IT teams
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in data validation, cleansing, transformation and analytic visualisation experience.
- Data management and governance processes including data quality
- Ability to influence across a range of stakeholder groups using fact base
- Curious thinker, attention to detail and focus on continuous improvement
- High degree of problem solving
CBA has entered into an agreement with KKR to sell a 55% interest in its CFS superannuation and investments business for total cash consideration of $1.7billion (implying a total valuation of $3.3billion). CBA will retain a 45% shareholding in CFS.
KKR is a leading global investment firm that manages multiple alternative asset classes, including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate and credit, with strategic partners that manage hedge funds. KKR aims to generate attractive investment returns for its fund investors by following a patient and disciplined investment approach, employing world-class people, and driving growth and value creation with KKR portfolio companies.
The sale is expected to complete in the first half of 2021. As this is a role to work in the CFS business, the successful candidate will initially be employed by the CBA Group but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a new entity that will employ the CFS business employees from completion.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 14/05/2021