Application Development Consultant
The focus is to Interface with key business partners to analyze business problems, transform and resolve them with Technology solutions.
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Strong understanding of various SDLC Methodologies ex. Agile, Waterfall.
- Knowledge on Software estimation process
- Coordinate development from inception through to completion utilizing State Street approved development framework and tools
- System Architecture & Design
- Strong understanding on Micro Services, Docker, Cloud
- Strong understanding on SOA & Re-usable Architecture
- Ability to utilize Design Pattern as appropriate in Software Design
- Experience using various Design tools ex. Ms, Visio, ERWIN etc.
- Technology Solutions
- Strong in latest Java (1.7+), J2EE, Spring, and also have experience in React, GWT, Angular JS , HTML5, Maven, RulesEngine, Workflow Automation.
- Willing to learn existing Framework, enhance the capability and increase the re-usable.
- Strong in SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle Database preferably Exadata.
- Reporting skills on Jasper is a plus.
- Good knowledge on Linux, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat or IBM WebSphere.
- Experience in developing systems for financial industries.
- Provides advanced technical expertise in analyzing, designing, estimating, and developing software applications to project schedule
- Ability to analyze and propose better solution to support re-usable architecture & design.
- Rich experience with performance tuning, memory optimization.
- Able to coordinate multiple stream of a software release with multiple teams inside or outside.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to consistently generate a high quality work.
- Demonstrated ability to lead small to medium size Development team.
- Must be able to operate effectively in a challenging environment and work well both independently and within teams.
- Proven ability to build and motivate a team to achieve well communicated expectations.
- Proven ability to multi-task and reprioritize as necessary.
- Must be self-motivated and able to exercise sound decision making skills.
- Problem solving, Negotiation and Influencing Skills
- Possess strong written and verbal communications skills. Ability to lead meetings and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Strong business and industry knowledge of financial services