Our client invests into greenfield infrastructure centred around the global decarbonisation theme (low carbon/carbon neutral transport systems, energy storage, waste to energy) and social infrastructure. This established business has been successful in the local market and grown to over 20 staff. Out of growth in assets under management there is a need for a Portfolio Manager/Asset Manager to assist the visibility on the portfolio return profile and allow effective decision making within the portfolio. Asset Management team is currently at 6.
• Maintaining of financial models across greenfield infrastructure models across the above within the asset management portfolio.
• Interface with the external model audit advisors regarding model inputs.
• Reporting to executive leadership members locally and in the UK regarding periodic updates within the portfolio.
• Assisting various strategic decisions within the portfolio via scenario analysis.
• Assistance with value enhancement projects and commercial negotiations within the existing portfolio.
The candidate profile will likely be as follows:
• Candidate likely to have 6-12 years of experience with a good understanding of PPP/Concession agreement mechanics and the various value drivers within.
• Candidate backgrounds are likely to be: Deals modelling, Infrastructure valuation modelling, Project Finance, infrastructure fund.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Mischa Bennett (02) 9235 9430 or firstname.lastname@example.org
JON MICHEL EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Jon Michel Executive Search was established in 1997 to provide search and selection services to the financial, professional services and corporate sectors. The firm’s clients include commercial banks, investment banks, fund managers, insurance companies, private equity firms, stockbrokers, private equity backed companies & sophisticated investor groups, professional firms, as well as a select group of blue-chip corporates.
Areas of Specialisation
Corporate & Investment Banking | Advisory | Global Markets | Risk Management
Funds Management & Alternative Investments
Corporates & Government
Executive Management – C-Suite
Marketing & Communications