Excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant to be part of the finance team. Exposure of financial compliance, tax, budget & reporting desired
Mainstream Group Holdings Limited (ASX: MAI) provides fund services underpinned by investment in people, processes and technology. We provide administration services to over 1,000 funds, more than 105,000 investors and assets in excess of AUD $176 billion. Globally we employ more than 250 people, with operations in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United States, Cayman Islands, Ireland, Isle of Man and Malta. About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a finance professional or an auditor to move into a finance function and be responsible for financial compliance, statutory reporting.This role would be reporting to the CFO and would involve managing a seasoned accountant
The following key responsibilities:
- Providing tax advise and budgeting for AUS, HK, SNG.
- The ideal candidate would be involved in process rebuilding.
- Prepare business analyses on current processes, actual performance versus budget and prior year data.
- Produce accounting technical documentation
- Finance project management viz. GL projects,management reporting etc.
The role is critical to supporting senior leaders in the business and managing key stakeholders including CEOs and country managers in global locations, external auditors tax advisers across all locations.
As an ASX listed company this role is critical to the year end process, working to deadlines and managing all contributors during the process. About You
You will be an experienced finance manager that will possess the following:
- Qualified CPA/CA accountant.
- Big 4 background/audit experience and ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in working across multiple locations within a listed company.
- Proven knowledge across tax, financial statements and financial compliance.
- Ability to liaise with senior leaders and provide superior service
The successful candidate will come from an audit background and have worked in a small team with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
The role offers the successful candidate to work closely with senior leaders and CEO level positions with the opportunity to make positive changes and implement new ideas and processes within the Finance Team. Mainstream is a growing global organisation where there are opportunities to make a real difference to the growth of the company 5 Reasons to work at Mainstream
- Growing company with lots of opportunity for career progression and further promotion.
- Work directly with pre-eminent fund managers and industry leaders.
- Well regarded fund administration experts, from end to end.
- Central location with regular social events.
- Invaluable on-the-job learning and study support.
Our Clients Come First
Get it Right, First Time
Be Solution Focused
Work as One Team