Associate Director - CFO Advisory (Deal Advisory focus)
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 20 Apr 18
See job description for details
- Growing national practice recognized for our specialist capabilities and collaborative relationships
- Continue building your career through extensive professional development and mentoring opportunities
- Thrive within a people-focused team culture with a strong focus on wellbeing and flexibility
Your new role:
We are now seeking an experienced Associate Director to join our CFO Advisory practice in Sydney. Working alongside an experienced team your responsibilities will include:
- Drive delivery of engagements within multi-disciplinary teams focusing on major infrastructure transactions. Recent significant transactions have included the NSW asset divestments and sale of significant infrastructure assets across all States, including achieving "off balance sheet" objectives.
Project manage multiple engagements including client deliverables, presenting to senior stakeholders and team management.
- Developing and implementing the Deal Advisory strategy within CFO Advisory. This includes building and maintaining relationships with key clients, external advisors and the broader KPMG Deals team and developing "go to market" propositions.
Identifying opportunities for future service delivery improvements, participating in business development initiatives, and driving our innovation and business growth agenda.
- CA qualifications with a strong accounting and/or audit and assurance background gained in Professional Services
- Transactional experience, whether buy or sell side, and have dealt with complex accounting scenarios (including experienced public practice professionals in Audit & Assurance seeking to grow their experience in a different role)
- A commercial and analytical mindset with complex problem solving skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to influence and present your ideas with impact
- Strong relationship building experience allowing you to create long-lasting & value-add relationships with your clients
- Experience in leading teams and providing training and guidance to build performance
- Project management skills including experience in making strategic decisions across multiple engagements and ability to work at a deals pace.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online including resume and cover letter. For further information regarding this role or careers with CFO Advisory please contact Jessica on 02 9455 9871.
Advertised: 13 Apr 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 13 May 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time