Associate / Analyst
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Liverpool Partners
- 09 Mar 18 2018-03-09
We are a boutique investment and corporate advisory firm with 2 specific arms to our business: Investments – where we originate and invest in Private Equity transactions. Corporate advisory – where we provide a full range of M&A, corporate development and strategic advisory services.
We have a specialist focus on the lower mid market in Australia and our "hands on" modus operandi creates opportunities for our team to be exposed to a wide range of industries + day to day hands on management experience.
Due to significant workflow and the expansion of our team, we are seeking to employ an entrepreneurial and bright Associate or Analyst who will "parachute" straight into the deals / transactions we are working on.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:This is an exceptional opportunity for a professional seeking immediate exposure to Private Equity and Corporate Advisory work. We are open to speaking to candidates with a range of experiences (both junior, mid and senior).
Please visit the Liverpool Partners website for further company information: liverpoolpartners.com
- Ideally CA qualified or about to complete CA
- Experience from a chartered accounting firm or an advisory / investment house
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Stellar undergraduate results from a reputable university
- Hard working with a "roll up your sleeves" mentality