Assurance & Reporting Team Leader
Do work that matters:
The Customer Service Remediation (CSR) team is responsible for delivering a strategic program of work to remediate past issues and deliver on the commitments made in response to the Royal Commission's recommendations. This includes the remediation of the licensee advisor businesses - Pathways, Financial Wisdom and Count - including on-going service fee remediation.
The Customer Service Remediation team is led by the EGM Customer Remediation.
Your team sits within the CSR stream Assessment and Execution (AEX)
As the Assurance and Reporting Team Leader in the CSR Remediation Project you will be responsible for leading a team of Reporting & Assurance Analysts and, and some Operational staff, all while being the key contact person for Internal and External Audit. Your responsibilities:
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct . The Code of Conduct sets the standards of behavior, actions and decisions we expect from our people.
- Stakeholder management of both internal CBA Risk and internal and externally appointed Auditors to the program.
- Managerial oversight for teams of up to 5 FTE
- Ownership of the preparation of management reporting to track project deliverables and satisfy the needs of internal and external audit and/or reporting.
- Overall design and delivery of Quality Assurance function in order to satisfy quality control and accuracy of program measures with respect to our agreed processes and methodology
- Ensuring that control mechanisms are in place to support the business
- Management of case status and required case/cohort movements in the Insight/SAT platform
- Assurance over manual business functions and ensuring correct outcomes have been achieved
- Providing feedback to colleagues, ensuring this is delivered constructively
- Liaising with operational staff to establish procedures and standards
- Looking for opportunities to improve processes or customer experiences through trends seen
Your path looks like
- Risk Mindset -All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
- Minimum 2 Years Assurance or Reporting experience
- Critical/analytical thinking
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to communicate rationales clearly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable dealing with challenging stakeholders
- Work to defined performance standards and contribute to team and customer outcomes
- Highly organised and able to prioritise a variety of tasks
- High level of experience using Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Adaptable behaviour and ability to think on their feet
If you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities. Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, the way you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities are key. Use the capabilities required for this role as a guide to the critical skills and behaviours you need for your next move.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 15/03/2021