Audit Manager / Senior Manager - Global Markets & Treasury
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Commonwealth Bank Australia
- 24 Oct 17 2017-10-24
Business critical Audit role for a Manager or Senior Manager with extensive knowledge in Global Markets
- Leadership role in a high performing team
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Gain exposure to Senior Stakeholders
About your team:
The Corporate Banking team is responsible for auditing the Institutional Banking and Markets (IB&M) business and the Business and Private Bank (B&PB). This role will focus primarily on the Global Markets and CommSec businesses as well as the Group’s Treasury function. A sound knowledge of all Operational, Credit, Market and Regulatory risks associated with these businesses is required.
What does success look like:
Reporting to the Executive Manager, Markets, Commsec and Group Treasury, your role will be to oversee and deliver a professional and highly valued audit service to the business and Group’s Audit & Risk Committees. You will provide objective assurance on risk management to key customers (e.g. Group Executives and their leadership teams) to secure the financial well being of the Bank’s customers, and look to identify issues and commercial insights as part of high quality audit reports, which help customers to make a difference to their business.
What will help you succeed:
- Internationally recognised auditing or professional accounting qualification
- Strong experience in a Risk or Internal Audit role covering Global Markets and/or Treasury functions. Applicants with strong Business experience in these area’s will also be considered.
- Strong understanding of the Operational, Credit, Market and Regulatory risks associated with these businesses.
- The drive to deliver exceptional outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability in building strong customer relationships based on credibility, rapport and trust.
- Demonstrated ability in deriving commercial insights.
If this sounds like you - please apply today !
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.