See job description for details
Azure DevOps Engineer opportunity working for a Big 4 Bank Your new company
This Azure DevOps Engineer position will be joining a newly formed Cloud Services team. You'll play an important role in the development and maintenance of technical solutions on the Azure Public Cloud, and ensure the Azure build and operations are fit for purpose. You will be joining a dynamic and collaborative team that offers high quality service. The organisations offers exposure to emerging technologies with opportunities for learning. Your new role
Your role as an Azure DevOps Engineer function plays an important role in the development and maintenance of technical solutions on the Public cloud and ensures that the detailed design, build, and operations are fit for purpose. The role is accountable for detailed service designs, technical specifications, build and automation across patterns and the platform. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge in Kubernetes and associated solutions.
- Demonstrable ability and knowledge in Terraform, Jenkins and Azure DevOps.
- Development experience in one or more scripting languages (Powershell, Bash/Shell)
- Azure DevOps pipelining, ARM templates, Terraform, Azure Compute, and Kubernetes are essential.
- Understanding of microservices architecture and supporting technology
- Experience in Azure architecture styles, design principles, cloud design patterns, security and compliance automation, automated provisioning and deployments.
- Experience in Agile methodologies with good understanding and working knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, extreme programming (XP), Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), test driven development (TDD), customer centric design, and behaviour driven development (BDD)
- Relevant technical certifications in Azure Architecture and DevOps streams (Professional Certification)
You will be part of an inclusive and supportive environment that offers great exposure to different technologies. Your hardwork and dedication will be rewarded with an experience working with a market leader, an attractive salary and an opportunity to develop your skills further. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Karla Mortel on 02 9249 2209 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. LHS 297508