- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 23 Sep 18 2018-09-23
A BA Manager is required lead and manage a team of Business Analysts supporting several Operational Process Design Projects within their Business Banking division.
A BA Manager is required lead and manage a team of Business Analysts supporting several Operational Process Design Projects for a Financial Services client within their Business Banking division.
- Ensuring the accuracy of the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) used by the processing teams
- Effectively leading a team of Process BAs who make changes to the SOPs as incidents demand or through continuous improvement activities
- Working with teams to support identification and implementation of changes to improve processes
- Working with the Customer Transition teams to ensure changes are well communicated and understood by the impacted teams
- Ensuring to maintain effective working relationships with other BAU teams
- Experience in managing and coaching people in a busy operations type environment (or similar)
- Ability to think creatively and to problem solve, develop solutions and share outcomes
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Ability to lead change and deliver business results
- Ability to think analytically and use data and insights to make decisions
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.