- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
One of Australia's market leading online and mobile marketplace organisations is undergoing expediential growth across their development teams and are looking to make an addition to the backend development team.
In taking a more agnostic approach towards development, this leaves the door wide open to developers of multiple skill sets. Ruby on Rails and Java being their primary languages, knowledge is highly regarding in these frameworks however not limited to. Your ability to deliver on building out the platform competences and adding value through the addition of new features to the product is how you stand out from the rest.
- Building out the API's
- Providing crucial input into the engineering roadmap for the future
- Having the ability to work across multiple disciplines simultaneously
- Creating and designing new features for the product design
- Drive to work in an agnostic ambitious engineering team to help encourage hybrid skill sets
- 3 - 5 years' experience across software development in Java, Python, Ruby on Rails
- Working in an agile driven environment, CI/CD processes and test-driven development techniques.
- Experience in building and working with API's
- Preferably full stack development background, with front end technologies including React.js
- Previously worked in a start-up styled company, which drives on innovation
This is a chance to be a part of something special!
If you think this is the ideal role for you, do not hesitate to apply or get in touch via email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.