Bookings Manager, Community Impact - Sydney
- Join an award-winning organisation recognised for its D&I initiatives
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Connect locally and globally from anywhere using our advanced technology solutions
https://www.ey.com/au/shape-the-world The opportunity
We are looking for a Bookings Manager to join our growing Community Impact business.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the booking coordinator team, ensuring they are executing the booking process to meet our SLA bookings deliverables for a number of large scale behavioural change school education programs. As Bookings Manager you will be responsible for all planning, process improvement, and target management to support and set the team up for success in securing bookings to target.
Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Ensure the bookings teams are performing at their optimum, are engaged and delivering in line with our values and standards
- Effective team resource planning and recruitment to ensure the right team composition in line with targets
- Lead the team with a strong focus on engagement and motivation strategies
- Management of bookings team targets and KPIs, including supporting the team with challenges and opportunities
- Evaluate and apply risk mitigation strategies to Bookings team as the frontline of the program, including preserving the brand reputation for both EY and our clients
- Quality assurance to ensure client bookings deliverables are in line with expectations and with a focus on client satisfaction
- Developing and implementing efficient and effective booking processes to ensure a seamless booking for all key stakeholders
- Prepare and analyse reports for both internal and external stakeholders
Ideally, you'll also have
- Proven experience in resourcing, leading and positively engaging a team to meet targets and service level agreements, including remote workers
- Experience in call centre team management and telemarketing environments
- Proven experience developing and implementing operational processes and procedures
- Proven experience in CRM / Database management
- The ability to create and analyse reports based on market and client data
Who are Assurance?
- A purpose and values driven attitude - you want to be a part of something good
- A self-motivated attitude, with the ability to work independently and remotely
- Experience in education industr y
Assurance is a promise, a positive declaration intended to give confidence. You can be part of the next big climate change initiative, work with the latest innovative forensic intelligence or provide robustness and clarity as part of an audit committee. EY teams deliver on providing that confidence to our clients and you can be part of that promise. Learn more about Assurance here . What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Make your mark. Apply Now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation .