About the business & your team
The Office of the Deputy CEO brings an increased focus on some of the most vital work we need to do to build a simpler, better bank for the future.
Key areas of focus include:
Leading the simplification of our portfolio to focus on the future growth of our core banking businesses
Elevating and coordinating our approach to how we listen and respond to our customers
The Business Separation team is critical to see through a successful business separation from the Group. Our team is responsible for the separation work during the deal phase and up to deal completion
About your role
We are looking for passionate individuals, keen to work in a fast paced environment with experience in projects, stakeholder management, delivering change.
You will be working on one or multiple work streams of the Business Separation program.
You will report to the Program Delivery Owner/Lead for your work stream deliverables with day to day reporting to the work stream Project Manager.
- Business analysis skills to document, review, analyse and enhance the business requirements submitted to ensure that there is a clear understanding of the changes required
- Participate in daily team huddles and other meetings as required to help manage workload and capacity
- Gather, organise and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources
- Effectively identify and define business needs and problems/issues to enable a feasible solution scope to be developed
- Effectively communicate requirements to stakeholders, manage conflicts, issues and changes in order to ensure that stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement on solution scope
- Work effectively as part of a cross functional team to deliver desired business outcomes
- Work with stakeholders to identify all activities required to deliver scope for Day 1
- Contribute to reporting as per requirements of Project and CBA delivery Governance
- Business analysis planning and monitoring to determine which activities are necessary in order to identify relevant stakeholders, select appropriate techniques and processes to gather requirements and provide assessment of progress as required
- Lead and facilitate stakeholders towards business and functional design decisions
- Assist the team in identifying and managing risks
- Identify and define problem statements and appropriate solutions to meet business needs/value
- Complete or oversee project work stream deliverables including quality control/sign off for area of accountability, according to specified timeframes
- Manage deliverables within timeframes assigned and in consideration of all legal and risk requirements.
- Additional responsibilities as required to deliver the project
See yourself in our team? We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Experience working in regulatory and/or business enabled change programs/projects essential.
- Experience and knowledge of business separation activities and/or vendor management processes (including contract management) is ideal, but not essential.
- Ability to identify and solve for issues that may affect delivery and resolve accordingly.
- Ability to influence across a range of stakeholder groups up to senior executive level.
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous environment
If this sounds like you, apply now!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 13/08/2020