- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
The successful candidate will work closely with the Product Owner, SaaS operations, System Architects and Developers within an Agile development shop. The ability to clearly communicate verbally and via documentation plus taking on the ownership is critical to being successful within the role. We are looking for someone that can propose solutions but also work within a team of developers tackling challenges around hosting a SaaS application, topics such as system monitoring, resilience of processes, data transform and mapping, interfacing with 3 rd party applications, reporting etc. will all be in the remit.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare clear and concise documents, diagrams and spreadsheets that represent the product owner's objectives, client requirements and cloud applications needs
- Taking ownership and the responsibility of projects, driving the team to success, at the same time keeping product owners informed.
- Involvement in developing educational material against the development projects you will be involved with.
- Liaise with SaaS operations team, regional offices and clients, as necessary, to clarify and gather requirements.
- Resolve product functionality design questions around the practicalities of running an on-line application
- Maintain and develop knowledge of the requirements around running a complex on-line application within the treasury management system domain.
The role will provide the opportunity for the person to evolve and grow with a world leading treasury software provider. Your prior experience will be used to influence how the software is developed. Exposure of thinking strategically and at the same time balancing often conflicting demands will be one of the many challenges
Knowledge / Experience
Ability to work with technical development / architecture type teams and understanding implementation options and at the same time providing the business with a clear understanding of the solution.
System monitoring, reliability and resilience
Confident in bring expertise and ideas to the table, not just taking requirements from others.
Experience with middleware type requirements and solutions
Involvement with Business Intelligence tools
User Interface design and workflow
Involvement with migration projects
Knowledge of treasury management systems
- Excellent communication skills are essential, the person should expect significant interaction with product owners, developers, SaaS operations, implementation consultants
- The practical thinker who keeps the client's usage as a high priority
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- A self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- A focus and dedication to Ownership and Responsibility.
- Clear organisational / business awareness and knowledge.
- A team player, which can also work independently under minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure, achieve deadlines and effectively prioritise concurrent tasks
- Analysis & Problem Solving
- Technically motivated
- Communication Skills
- Quality Orientation
- Team Working