Business Analyst About us
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service. CommBank is recognised as leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure, and innovation in everything from payments to internet banking and mobile apps. About your team
You will be joining one of the delivery scrum teams within the Digital Experience & Capabilities team.
The Digital Experience & Capabilities Portfolio sits within Retail and Wealth Digital Technology whose key partners include the Retail Bank Digital business. Key Responsibilities
Key Skills Essential
- Business analysis planning and monitoring to determine which activities are necessary in order to identify relevant stakeholders, select appropriate techniques and processes to manage requirements and provide constant assessment of progress
- Gather, organise and synthesize large amounts of information (business and technical)
- Working with stakeholders to understand their needs, concerns and the environment that they operate in
- Effectively identify and define business needs to enable a feasible solution ( eg. hypotheses/scope) to be developed for delivery
- Effectively communicating requirements to stakeholders and team members, managing conflicts, issues and changes in order to ensure that stakeholders and team
- Self-awareness of business value, and being able to manage multiple tasks according to agreed priority
- Demonstrable experience in the following capabilities, including:
- Business and technical stakeholders engagement
- Influencing and Facilitation to achieve outcomes
- Capability to understand business outcomes, systems, operational process and technology
- Problem solving and data analysis
- Collaborative working within teams
- Agile experience in working on software delivery projects
Experience with agility tools like Confluence, Jira, Rally, Teams, Splunk et al Benefits
At CommBank we provide a range of benefits including competitive pay, an employee share plan, child care centres and even access to our not-for-profit private health insurance. We also get that people have lives outside of work and try to support you in the best possible way; whether that's looking at job sharing or multiple flexible working arrangements or even leave options to help you juggle your work and personal circumstances. We believe that investing in our people is the key to our ongoing success.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 09/04/2020