Business Development Associate
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
The OFX Corporate Dealing team provides our business customers with timely insights into currency market movements, as well as best practice for managing current risks as an international business. Our clients appreciate the analytical perspective and guidance on how to ultimately make savvier moves with their money. The Business Development Associate will play an important part expanding revenue streams by qualifying and acquiring new leads across the Mid-Size Business Segment. This person would focus on solution-based sales, to educate prospective clients on OFX’s service and products.
OFX the smart way to move money overseas. Headquartered in Sydney with 6 offices worldwide, we’re a customer-focused business that is all about inspiring customer confidence. At OFX, you’ll have the opportunity to reach beyond your role and function across disciplines. Make use of your diverse skillset at a business that values your multi-faceted expertise and turn your potential into reality.
The Business Development Associate will be working as an integral part of the Corporate Dealing team. You will collaborate with other members of the Corporate Dealing team to successfully secure prospective clients and build business relationships.
Hear how a customer saves time and money monthly using OFX to pay overseas suppliers. goo.gl/qbo2ey
Hear from our Corporate Dealers talking markets on the OFX Currency Couch. goo.gl/TSktUv
What you’ll be doing:
- Intelligently research, identify and track new leads and corporate opportunities.
- Present and explain OFX’s value proposition, products and services to partner with prospective clients.
- Collaborate with OFX’s broader Operations team to stay updated with new and existing compliance and legal regulations, product advancements and distribution channels.
- Actively contribute and consult on longer-term strategic sales direction.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences; provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Meet and exceed KPI targets daily, weekly, monthly.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce, tracking and recording activity.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 2 years in a sales and/or business development position.
- University graduate, preferably Finance or Business degree
- Experience working in FX or financial services; active interest in Financial Markets
- Salesforce experience (desirable)
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Driven and self-motivated, with a desire to meet and achieve goals
- Strong attention to detail
- Fast-learner, collaborative, and keen to contribute to the team success
What we offer:
OFX attracts top talent from all over the globe with over 50 nationalities represented amongst our employees. To thrive here, you’ll be a self-starter with a penchant for getting stuff done.
We’re based in beautiful offices right in the Sydney CBD, have a look around: https://goo.gl/0pb1km
- Get the benefits of a startup with the maturity of a listed company. On-site barista, birthday leave, showers with towel service, foosball table and beer fridge. You name it we've got it!
- Stay motivated by knowing your work really matters amongst a collaborative, creative and innovative team. We truly believe we're better together.
- Bring your big ideas. We’re here to listen. Whether you’re an old hand or just starting out, we value your insights and contributions, because pushing boundaries is a core value here.
- Feel welcome. We believe personal diversity drives future-focused innovation. We’re looking for outliers, game-changers and bridge-builders, but don’t just take our word for it. Apply now, and come check it out for yourself.