- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Citi Australia
- 23 Mar 18
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
- Primary Location: Australia,New South Wales,Sydney
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Job Function: Sales
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Job ID: 17072139
Citi Australia provides financial services to Australian consumers, corporates, institutions and governments and has done so for more than 30 years. As part of one of the globe's largest financial services organisation, Citi today counts more than one million Australians and one thousand local corporate and institutional clients as valued customers.
Diners Club Australia is an important part of the Citi business, as it provides a robust and market leading corporate payments solution to an array of institutions across a number of sectors - and we've got ambitious plans to grow!
Working in an environment with the desire and resource for innovation - a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join the team to focus on acquiring new-to-bank customers for Diners Club to deliver strategic new business growth in the Corporate cards sector.
If you recognise the challenger in you, and you're ready to use your Sales experience and business acumen to lead the growth in corporate payments, then you'll be backed by an innovative team and a collaborative environment as a Business Development Manager for Diners Club Australia.
In this role some of your accountabilities will include:
- Business Development
- Developing and maintaining a sales pipeline, and ensuring all new opportunities and leads are actioned
- Proactively developing strategic relationships with industry partners and third party suppliers to maximise business opportunities for both parties and delivering enhanced value propositions
- Prospecting and winning new business in accordance with targets and the Diners Club Business Development Plan
- Managing the implementation of accounts won
- Recording and updating all prospect interaction and activities
You will have:
- Strong knowledge of commercial card products, systems and processes
- A "hunting" mindset with the ability to self-start and drive leads independently Extensive experience in corporate business development and relationship management
- Experience with a CRM database
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven problem solving abilities and negotiation skills
- Ability to understand corporate financial business drivers and technology needs
- Proven experience and track record in sales
- Ability to respond to issues and deadlines with a sense of urgency and a proactive approach
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise work load
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and motivated approach
- Innovative, creative, solutions-oriented thinking
When you work at Citi, you'll be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and leverage the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi continues to be an Employer of Choice for Women.