Business Development Manager, Partnerships
Your primary focus will be drive sales revenue and new to bank investment clients through both onshore and offshore opportunities.
The Business Development Manager will be required to create and execute a strategic plan to exponentially grow the Wealth Management Client Base.
Other responsibilities include:
Job Family Group:
- Drive sales revenue, through the active engagement of referral partners, who will contribute to client and investment growth of the Citigold and Citi Select segment.
- In partnership with the Citi Gold team plan, manage and oversee the execution of road shows, events and seminars intended to deepen relationships with referral partners.
- Represent Citibank at various external networking events to build additional partnerships and engage with individuals/vendors to present Citibank's wealth segments.
- Work closely with the Citi Priority/Gold/Select Team to identify and engage with prospect wealth/investment clients.
- Working closely with internal key stake holders on a day to day basis to ensure business continuity, quick turnaround times and direct business objectives are met.
Consumer Sales Job Family:
Consumer Business Development Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting