See job description for details
Business Services Senior in a Medium-Sized firm in the heart of Sydney CBD! $80K-100K Package dependant on exp Your new company
An exciting opportunity for a Business Services Senior in a Medium-Sized firm in the heart of Sydney CBD! This firm provides broad exposure across all industries/areas and the opportunity to work with some large clients with turnover of up to $6B! Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Preparation of tax returns & financial statements/reports for Individuals, Trusts, Partnerships & Companies.
- Tax advice; interacting with clients and liaising with the ATO/ASIC/OSR regularly.
- Any adhoc duties as required.
What you'll get in return
- 3+ years business services experience within an Australian accounting firm.
- CA qualified or currently studying.
- Working knowledge of MYOB or Xero.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Technical and analytical skills.
- High attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
What you need to do now
- Low staff turnover - most staff been with them for 5-20 years.
- Support CA - reimburse & study leave & will pay for CA memberships.
- Opportunity to work with some large clients - HNWI's, Family Groups with turnover around $10M up to $6B!
- Broad exposure across all industries/areas.
- Regular external and internal training.
- Regular social events - Melbourne Cup, trivia nights, end of month drinks, golf days etc.
- Flexible till end of year with working from home. Will keep hybrid working in place in the new year.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career on 0416 461 767. LHS 297508